1. Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
2. Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
3. Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current.
4. Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
5. Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
6. Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
7. Meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
8. Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
9. Manage other HR duties like attendance management, leave management, payroll, employee engagement activities, social media postings, exit and joining formalities, campus recruitments etc
10. Must have 2 years for experience in IT sector.